Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday Night Pajama Party - Toy Story


Since Toy Story 3 came out yesterday I thought I would have a Toy Story theme pajama party. It was a lot of fun to put together and I think everyone had a good time.

Jessie's Cowgirl Hat cookies: idea and recipe found here,  Cowgirl hat cookies


Green Alien Cupcakes found here, Alien cupcakes

Rocket and Woody's boot pizza: I used my usual dough recipe and just shaped it the way I wanted it. The recipe is found here: Fast and Easy Pizza Dough

Rocket Breadsticks: I just used part of the pizza dough and cut it with a cookie cutter.
 
I made a couple of crafts for Austin. This vest pattern and instructions can be found here:Woody's Vest
Three Eyed Alien Pal  I just found some images on the web and created tickets in publisher.


 
 
I gave Austin a grab bag with some toys and treats. 

3 comments:

  1. Emily, you are so creative and crafty!! This is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so creative thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails